Bucks beat Pacers

TW

Reaction score
With all the injuries, the Bucks are able to get spot players more playing time. That will work out great for them down the road. For them to be 3-1 with the situation like it is says a lot for how well this team seems to have stocked the shelves.

It could be a great year. At least it's shown that potential. It's going to be great seeing everyone back on the floor.

It also shows how Buds system can easily incorporate guys like Allen and Nwora and it seems seamless. It’s not plug and play but guy seem to understand their roles.

Let's see how the depth is in Feb from now. Hopefully they are all still doing well

Last night besides Holiday who got a rest night looks like coach Bud had the entire team in to play. I will say getting guys in early in season to get mintues only helps late in year

Last night besides Holiday who got a rest night looks like coach Bud had the entire team in to play. I will say getting guys in early in season to get mintues only helps late in year
Lopez was out as was Portis

Divincenzo I heard he could be out few months before he's back
The latest I've heard is that he's more than likely out until sometime in November. Strengthening an ankle isn't easy. He probably won't see 5 on 5 until at least early November.

The latest I've heard is that he's more than likely out until sometime in November. Strengthening an ankle isn't easy. He probably won't see 5 on 5 until at least early November.
Yeah this sounds about right. He’s doing some shooting and limited stuff now

Back