Bucks 126 Bulls 98

TW

Reaction score
The Bucks played a complete game, outscoring the Bulls in every quarter. A good team effort.

The Bucks shot 61% from the field, including 42.9% outside the arc. That meant they were 70.4% inside the arc. I don't expect anything like this to occur too often, but it felt good watching everything they threw at the basket go through.

It was great seeing them actually all be able to play. There is some decent talent on this team down through 10/11 players, no doubt about it.

I'm anxious to see how they do between now and the playoffs. I'm liking Carter and Ibaka more and more every day, as they move towards the season. Also, great to see Connaughton getting his eye back this quickly.

The Bucks played a complete game, outscoring the Bulls in every quarter. A good team effort.

The Bucks shot 61% from the field, including 42.9% outside the arc. That meant they were 70.4% inside the arc. I don't expect anything like this to occur too often, but it felt good watching everything they threw at the basket go through.

It was great seeing them actually all be able to play. There is some decent talent on this team down through 10/11 players, no doubt about it.

I'm anxious to see how they do between now and the playoffs. I'm liking Carter and Ibaka more and more every day, as they move towards the season. Also, great to see Connaughton getting his eye back this quickly.
Carter has exceeded my expectations. Solid on both ends.

Back