Bucks 116, Celtics 91: Giannis helps finish off the series for a trip to the Eastern finals

BucksFeed

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Milwaukee advanced to the Eastern Conference finals for the first time since 2001. The Bucks will meet either the 76ers or Raptors.

bucks

Continue reading...

Hope 76ers win tonight give the Bucks a extra couple days rest and make both Raptors and 76ers have to play extra couple games and add to wear on them.

I'd like to see that extra time off as well. Gives Brogdon a little more time to get into the flow. It also will give the others a chance to get rid of the bruises that can be bothersome.

I think the best statement about last night's game was that it was more like a scrimmage to the Bucks, not a game. The Celtics knew it was over.

Boston is a mess player calling teammates out as selfish and pretty much saying blow it up.

That's all the national media has been talking about all week - about how Kyrie doesn't fit in and his teammates want him gone. Good thing the bucks took advantage of it! I'm heading up to WI this weekend, and I need to find me a "Fear the Deer" shirt.

That's all the national media has been talking about all week - about how Kyrie doesn't fit in and his teammates want him gone. Good thing the bucks took advantage of it! I'm heading up to WI this weekend, and I need to find me a "Fear the Deer" shirt.
Kohl's has them if you see one.

Thanks - we figured Kohl's might have them (check there first!). Flying into MKE, I bet they have them at the airport as well.

Really a solid performance and impressed with how Bledsoe ran the team, bench was beyond outstanding. While Kyrie was flat out horrible, how much Heyward and Rozier have regressed is stunning. Not sure you blow the team up but if I am Ainge everyone but Brown and Tatum are available.

Being the Celtics, and the popularity, Ainge will be able to rebuild significantly through free agency. They'll get one or two guys to sign for less than they could get elsewhere, simply because of the Celtic mystique.

One of the reasons I want the Bucks to sweep through the playoffs, and hoping they can wallop the hell out of Golden State if they meet at the end, is this endless line of super star players who line up to get into a GS uni.

I sure wish it was that way for the Bucks. We don't have a lineup of guys who are under achievers. We have a lineup of people who are playing the best they have during their entire career, in most cases. They're "hungry!"

To be honest, it's more exciting from a basketball perspective watching the Bucks play than Golden State.

After watching Golden State last night I don’t think they get past Houston with Durant out. As to Boston they have decisions to make on Horford and Kyrie but Irving is as good as gone. Assuming they let all their FA’s walk they have one max slot and my guess is they go all in on Davis and a guard possibly Thompson. Actually Brogden would be a good fit for them if Bucks decide or he decides to take big $$$

I like the makeup of this team but all the credit goes to Bud. The system is perfect for the talent in Milwaukee. He’s got Bledsoe to play under control and the front office did a great job getting Hill and Mirotic

I like watching GS. I think Kerr is a fantastic coach and always have been a Curry fan and Durant is a top 5 talent if not the best player in the league behind Giannis

Back