Bledsoe is on the move

TW

Reaction score
Eric Bledsoe has been traded to the Clippers. The Grizzlies will get Rondo, Oturu, and Beverley. Bledsoe was a square peg in a round hole, in Memphis the way it appears. Not certain he'll be a great fit in LA, but it has to be somewhat better.

Eric Bledsoe has been traded to the Clippers. The Grizzlies will get Rondo, Oturu, and Beverley. Bledsoe was a square peg in a round hole, in Memphis the way it appears. Not certain he'll be a great fit in LA, but it has to be somewhat better.

And i doubt Rondo or Beverly will be there much longer either. This was a financial move by Memphis as much as on court. Oturu is a really interesting prospect. I don’t think he gives you much at the offensive end but he’s an above average defender and can be an adequate backup in time

Bledsoe is nothing but a bad contract being moved around

No chance with Morant that Bled was staying contract or not
Bledsoe at this point is a bad contract that will be moved for bad contract until it makes sense to buy him out

Bledsoe at this point is a bad contract that will be moved for bad contract until it makes sense to buy him out
He is either the starting PG or backup point in LA now

Who the hell starts? Jackson is a combo 2 guard, that’s his best spots because of his offense. But ok.
I guess Terrance Mann had a decent year for them last year so some think he could start

Back