Big night in Boston

TW

Reaction score
You want to be the big dog on the block, you win this game in Boston, then you go home and send the Celtics back to Boston with their tail between their legs, telling them that that first game, that they won, was nothing more than a gift. You ain't getting another one!

Smart will get limited minutes for Boston tonight so that’s important. How Stevens adjusts will be fun to watch. Ojeleye should get more minutes. Wise guys like Boston, money line moved today in their favor. My heart says Bucks by 5. Money says Boston by 3

Excellent! One to go, then it's move on against a formidable team.

The Bucks really have turned on the D the last 3 games. first game they looked like a outmatched team that would get run out of this series. Since then then have played stellar D and do what they do best have Giannis score from the paint and shoot the 3.

Only thing would be nice if Bledsoe actually shows up in the playoffs.

The Bucks really have turned on the D the last 3 games. first game they looked like a outmatched team that would get run out of this series. Since then then have played stellar D and do what they do best have Giannis score from the paint and shoot the 3.

Only thing would be nice if Bledsoe actually shows up in the playoffs.
Bledsoe was outstanding last night and his defense especially on Kyrie has been lights out the entire series. I think he had 2 blocks last night ......In the 2nd he was aggressive, sure he's struggling a bit from 3 but was 6-12 outside the 3 from the floor. Hell they won shooting 21% from 3. Great article on ESPN this morning on how Bud adjusted on D.

This is the way I look at it.

The loss to Boston in Milwaukee the first game was only because the Bucks shot horribly. In fact, they shot the 2nd worst they shot all season long. That was the only reason they lost. They would have swept Boston otherwise.

If the Bucks shoot well throughout the playoffs and continue to play this type of D, they have a good shot at winning it all. We will see how it goes.

This is the way I look at it.

The loss to Boston in Milwaukee the first game was only because the Bucks shot horribly. In fact, they shot the 2nd worst they shot all season long. That was the only reason they lost. They would have swept Boston otherwise.

If the Bucks shoot well throughout the playoffs and continue to play this type of D, they have a good shot at winning it all. We will see how it goes.
The ESPN.com article spoke to this this AM. It was about defensive and offensive execution great read on Game 1 and adjustments

They watched film together and realized they had not played with their usual pace and fury. Instead of sprinting to the corners and taking up position behind the wall Boston's transition defense was building at the foul line, Milwaukee's shooters had jogged up the floor and fanned lazily out to the wing.

Back