Best Friends (Dogs)

Nutbush

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
For those that have dogs on this site please read the following article. I placed one of these on my 8 ½ year old lab Bailey about a month ago and I lost the beautiful lady this past week. She was a healthy bundle of joy and words can’t describe the loss to me and my wife. I can’t prove she died from this as I didn’t have an autopsy performed but had her cremated.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/epa-should-cancel-popular-seresto-collar-over-link-to-pet-deaths-congressional-subcommittee-says/ar-AAYv4QT?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=bdd0b70024874b36b47d6ee718ae84a1. I had no idea that these were dangerous until I read the article today.

My best buddy

1655393001357.png

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry. That's absolutely devastating. It's hard enough losing pets as it is, never mind when something else is at play, and especially when we're just trying to help them.

realitybytes

Reaction score
wow. i am so sorry for your loss. we have used seresto collars in the past on our little fur baby and i can't say we had any problems at all. but no matter what, the loss of a cherished pet is indeed absolutely devastating, as rp said. our little girl is 17 years old, and i know that our remaining time together is limited, but i still choke up every time i think about it.

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. I lost my black lab a few years ago and it still hurts.

My sincere condolences

Budman

Draft Guru
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss Nut. Just as everyone else has stated, they are family and that pain of loss is great. My deepest sympathies my friend. May the memories of her stay strong and help you through the tough days without her.