Badgers will face Huskers in another prime time tilt

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
After overcoming a loss to BYU by beating Iowa on the road this past weekend, the Wisconsin Badgers remain one of college football’s biggest draws. So it should be no surprise that they will featured under the lights a bit this season. On Monday, the Big Ten announced kickoff and TV information for the October 6th games. The Badgers and Huskers will square off at night at Camp Randall...

Source

Continue reading...

Let's hope Bucky can get off to a quick start, because the Camp at night is a house of horrors for Nebraska

The Camp is bad for Nebraska any time. They've lost 4 straight there and I'd be surprised if the next one isn't a little lopsided. It's going to take Frost some time and a couple more recruiting classes to get to where he needs to be. If he's still losing in 3 years, I don't think he'll be around too long either.

It's time for the Badgers to unleash their power running game an passing game. On defense, they should be shooting for a shut out.

That said, I still have questions that need to be answered about this year's team. I certainly hope the team that played BYU was sent packing.

Yup, questions remain, but this Nebraska team looks ripe for the picking.

I don't think we shut them out, only because despite the losses, they are scoring and have a pretty balanced offense - about 200 yds per game rushing and 200 yds per game passing. They will likely put up some points against the Badgers young defense.

What I really hope is that the Badger offense gets rolling. They have not been very good so far despite having veteran talent on that side of the ball. The o-line needs to dominate a very pedestrian Nebraska defensive front and protect Hornibrook who needs a clean pocket. If the o-line gets it done they should be able to put up at least 42 against a Nebraska defense that is giving up an average of 38 per game.

Back