Badgers VS Gophers For The AXE

Read taht PC had photos of MN walking around with ax put up were the AX had been kept at UW to motivate them to bring it back.

Under no circumstances will this year be in any way successful if the Axe doesn't end up residing in Madison tonight. It took a lot of years for the Badgers to catch up with the Gophers in the win column, and now they have to move ahead. It's tied with 60 wins each, and to get there, we had to win for 14 years in a row, only losing in 2018!

We need the win! We need the Axe! We need to have a state-wide tour of the axe, just like Fleck and his people did in Minnesota since the win last year. It was rubbing our noses in the fact that they, "won." After losing 14 in a row, they should have been thankful, not arrogant! Gotta take that Axe back from Ole & Helga.

Weather will be a mix of snow, ice, and freezing rain with gusty wind of 30-40 mph.
It will be a day for the WI big uglies on the OL to win the day.

Reactions: TW
78162782_2852636574768328_3496015413718810624_o.jpg

Good game if you're a Badgers fan. Coan totally surprised me with his passing. I guess the worst conditions for passing are the best for him. Maybe they can create a sleet storm with high winds in the dome down in Indianapolis next weekend?

The Badgers did a solid job, taking advantage of the fact that the Gophers were totally dedicated to stopping Taylor from running the ball down their throat. On defense? Pretty darned good most of the time. They just need to stop teams from getting huge plays against them.

Next - OSU. Let's hope it's a helluva game, and the Badgers find something special to change the outcome from the last game.

I said during the week Minnesota was closer to a 7-4 type team than 10-1. The key was getting heat on Morgan and disrupt the timing. Really liked what we did on offense and get anyone not wearing 23 involved. Staff new tendencies and took advantage
Saturday in Indy is playing with house money. Don’t see a weakness in OSU and assuming AJ Taylor is out WR depth really hurts. Enjoy the ride

Back