Badgers upset by Washington State

Offense once again is the problem. Play calling is still inept at times. Offensively this team is so inconsistant.

The offensive line can’t pass block. Holding penalties galore on pass and run plays. Bad coaching from top to bottom on the offensive. Defensively this team is not as talented as last years.

How many games like this do we have to live through with PC before he is fired? He should of been fired after last season but nope Mertz and others were scapegoated for PC’s failures. He needs to go.

Apparently Chryst is kicking himself for going for it on 4th down. Yes, that was stupid when your offense has been playing like dung.

But, everybody in Wisconsin should get to kick him in the kiester for running the same damn offense every year. Opponents dare Wisconsin to throw by putting 8+ in the box and he can't figure it out. Opponents know what Wisconsin is going to do before the play is called.

And, the preparation of the team for a game? Oie Vey

He'll meander into 6 wins, a crappy bowl, and keep his job. Wisconsin is not ascending

Wisconsin has games every year where they come out against an opponent they should wipe the field with, and lose. When you have better talent than the other team, it's obvious that shouldn't happen. Today was one of those days. There will be more this year, count on it.

As long as you continue to do the same thing, game after game, year after year, and stifle imagination because you're the final decision on what's done, expect things to remain the same.

Paul Chryst will still be the Badgers HC long after I'm dead and buried.

I'm gonna go with the glass is half full on this one fellas. I know, I know, the goggles etc., but it was 1 game. Being in the B1G West, the Badgers always have a legit shot at getting to the B1G Championship game. Iowa lost yesterday too. What did UW start out last year, 1-3? They made strides and were in contention for the West. Lets see what the staff does here going forward. It wasn't a great game for sure but maybe it was the punch in the mouth they needed, early on. Don't slay me guys. Just trying to bring a little positivity!

Back