Badgers updating uniforms

I didn't like the original uniforms. The red or orange in the number.

I loved the MECCA. I remember a game I went to during the first year of the Bucks, or maybe it was a Marquette/Wisconsin game. Nose bleed seats. The smoke, from people smoking in the arena was so thick it was like watching a game through a fog. Even though I was a smoker, I never lit one up because I was getting way too much second hand smoke as it was.

Some things cannot be replaced. Kind of like Wrigley Field. I'd rather pay a higher price to attend a game than to have a new venue. The closeness of the fans to the players in the old stadiums was important. Now it's like the game is in a test tube.

I loved the MECCA. I remember a game I went to during the first year of the Bucks, or maybe it was a Marquette/Wisconsin game. Nose bleed seats. The smoke, from people smoking in the arena was so thick it was like watching a game through a fog. Even though I was a smoker, I never lit one up because I was getting way too much second hand smoke as it was.

Some things cannot be replaced. Kind of like Wrigley Field. I'd rather pay a higher price to attend a game than to have a new venue. The closeness of the fans to the players in the old stadiums was important. Now it's like the game is in a test tube.
That building could get so loud with that metal roof. The sound just bounced back. 10,000 people sounded like 20,000

Reactions: TW
Probably one of the most iconic moments in the MECCA. It was Marquette/ Wisconsin, Maurice Lucas hit a game winner at the buzzer in the old Dairyland Classic. Kim & Kerry Hughes’s (Wisconsin twin Centers) dad giving Al a “salute”.View attachment 329

Last edited:
Back