Badgers land 4 star RB

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
The Badgers who did not have a RB commit yet for the 2020 class got their top target today. During the All American Bowl Jalen Berger committed to play at UW. He was the 2nd overall rated player in NJ and in the top 20 RB in the nation for the 2020 class. He was done to UCLA and word is Rutgers made a late push to try to get him. Will see if Rutgers will try to push to flip him before national signing day on Feb. 5th. If the Badgers can keep him from flipping this will be a huge addition to their 2020 class.

He might be really good...or maybe not. Stars don't mean much. Taylor was barely a 3-star recruit with two schools interested.

#1 I doubt he flips. I guess there is always a chance but in this case highly doubtful. Good get but let’s see how spring ball goes. Lot could happen, see Logan Brown.

#1 I doubt he flips. I guess there is always a chance but in this case highly doubtful. Good get but let’s see how spring ball goes. Lot could happen, see Logan Brown.
True will be interesting to see if Brown is healthy enough to get on field by the spring or even play at all.

Back