Badgers land 2019 4-star SF Tyler Wahl

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
The long-awaited first commitment of the 2019 class for Wisconsin Badgers basketball has happened. On Thursday, 4-star 6-7, 200-pound small forward Tyler Wahl announced his verbal pledge to the Badgers. I am proud to announce my commitment to further my education and basketball career to the University of Wisconsin #ForTheCulture #OnWisconsin pic.twitter.com/Uboouiylhq — Tyler Wahl...

Source

Continue reading...

TW

It's good seeing another of that Minnesota metro area players heading to the Badgers. We've gotten one heck of a lot of talent out of that area, and I hope it continues. They've done great things, and some have even had success at the next level.

57packer

Draft Guru
2018 Draft Guru
Nice get. A versatile kid who projects as a 3 but can probably give you some minutes at the 2 and 4 spots if needed. Maybe he can help Bucky land his AAU teammate Zeke Nnaji, another Minnesota kid who would be a solid get to play power forward.

Lombardi

Nice get. A versatile kid who projects as a 3 but can probably give you some minutes at the 2 and 4 spots if needed. Maybe he can help Bucky land his AAU teammate Zeke Nnaji, another Minnesota kid who would be a solid get to play power forward.
Bucky could really use a 4 star Point guard to go along with him.. I would agree he's a 3.

57packer

Draft Guru
2018 Draft Guru
Bucky could really use a 4 star Point guard to go along with him.. I would agree he's a 3.
Yup, bur I don't think that happens in the recruiting class. DJ Carton was a target but he's moved on from the Badgers. I think they will have to hope that Trice and can hold down the spot and that Anderson has developed and can maybe be the back-up this year until Strickland is ready. At worst they can get some PG minutes from Davison. I don't think PG will be in the recruiting mix until 2020.