Badgers fade down the stretch, lose 68-63 to MSU

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Wisconsin hoped to send three graduating players out in style, but No. 2 Michigan State was going to be a tough team to get that done against. But, Brad Davison wouldn’t let that though test stop him, scoring a career-high 30 points. However, Michigan State countered with Cassius Winston, who hit 6 of 6 three-pointers (20 points overall) and got help from Miles Bridges (14 points) en route...

Source

Continue reading...

Too much talent, length and athleticism at the end. Happ found out today what life would be like in the NBA. With a long athletic defender clogging the middle and no outside shot to keep a defender honest, Happ is going to have a tough time at the pro level.

If Happ doesn't increase his range, he won't be around long in the pros. No doubt about it.

What I did take from this game was that the young Badgers came to play. But, we still aren't driving the lanes, and we need to do it. I understand why we aren't seeing Davison do it because of his shoulder, but the rest - they have to at least match his work in this area.

There were moments I saw guys rise tot he occasion, and play the way we thought they could. It was a decent team effort, and they were just outplayed. Next year, these kids are going to be a year better, stronger, and quicker.

Back