Around the NFL: Panthers remain undefeated; Bears, Vikings roll

Carolina turning out to be the real deal. Their schedule isn't to hateful so they may get the 1 seed. I still think the Cards will make some noise and the Flacons may get the wild card. Packer will be challenged to take the division this year unless they turn things around.

I think ARi is better than CAR, but CAR has an easier schedule. So I think CAR may be the 1 seed, with ARI as 2...

Still 7 games left, a lot can change between now and then. But after those 2 anything is possible. MIN could end up winning NFCN and GB hoping for a WC with ATL.

Will be interesting to see how things play out.. Who knows, it could be completely different come seasons end.

Will be interesting to see how things play out.. Who knows, it could be completely different come seasons end.

And that's why, even after 3 straight losses, GB could be right back in the thick of things. Lots can happen. It sure will make for an interesting last half of the season.

God I'm hoping they turn things around this week, but I;m getting the creepy feeling we may pull the trifecta - 3 weeks with losses to NFC North foes. Lord I hope that doesn't happen, but we are playing badly right now and the Vikes and Bears are playing their best football.

God I'm hoping they turn things around this week, but I;m getting the creepy feeling we may pull the trifecta - 3 weeks with losses to NFC North foes. Lord I hope that doesn't happen, but we are playing badly right now and the Vikes and Bears are playing their best football.

Yes. The trajectory of other teams is pointing up and I'm afraid the packers is pointing down. Don't get me wrong, I want them to pull this thing out and turn it around but it will be a game by game "buy back" of my confidence.

i'd say the probability that we will win against the vikings is about 10-20%. beat the bears? maybe 50/50. both those teams are better than the lions. to be honest, i can easily imagine a scenario where the vikings win the division and the bears get the wild card, leaving the packers out of the playoffs. that's probably for the best because a packers playoff game is bound to be a disaster.

i can't see the panthers or the cardinals losing more than one or two games the rest of the way because their schedules are so soft. one of those two teams is going to the super bowl to be patriots next victim.

Back