Anyone See This...

Terranimal

Reaction score
In the dead zone til training camp, any kind of Packer related news helps right?

Well this isn't real news that matters but found it interesting and cool.

Favre's grandson Parker has a pic and tweet with Brett and Rodgers from a golf event. Parker said my fav QB and fav retired QB. How cool and thanks 12.

Maybe it was the ground they were standing on, but Brett looks bigger and taller in that pic compared to Aaron.

In other related, a couple of weeks back, there was a tweet from Favre that he is coming back out of retirement to play this year. Turned out he was hacked.

Yup I did, saw a bunch of the Favre haters say that the picture was staged bh) and the Rodgers crowd saying he only did it to appease management bh) Camp can't get here soon enough.

It was Favres instagram that got hacked by the way. Just another day on social media

Not everybody likes everybody - especially those competing against each other. Both, at least outwardly, admired the Pack's greatest quarterback. Looks like they learned something from him

D-R4SxpX4AUggYY.jpg:large

A friend, who knows one of them well enough to speak to him at least a couple of times a month, told me that they do communicate, and that Favre has been supportive of Aaron in Green Bay. They have no reason to dislike each other, because they're both part of something bigger than they are as individuals and they know it. They both have seen the respect that Bart Starr had, even though he crashed and burned as the Head Coach. They're not going to tarnish that, because it's golden. Packer greats have illustrious post careers associated with the team, if they stay focused.

Fans who are rabid, for or against either player, are more interested in dramatics than the team itself.

I just love Favre with the tattered glove and cargo shorts, and Rodgers looking all clean cut, preppy and pretentious. I love em both for what they are! I know it’ll never happen, but I’d like to see them call a couple games together, I think they’d have a nice odd couple vibe.

A friend, who knows one of them well enough to speak to him at least a couple of times a month, told me that they do communicate, and that Favre has been supportive of Aaron in Green Bay. They have no reason to dislike each other, because they're both part of something bigger than they are as individuals and they know it. They both have seen the respect that Bart Starr had, even though he crashed and burned as the Head Coach. They're not going to tarnish that, because it's golden. Packer greats have illustrious post careers associated with the team, if they stay focused.

Fans who are rabid, for or against either player, are more interested in dramatics than the team itself.
Yeah that is what I got out of it..... just people sp) because they can.

I just love Favre with the tattered glove and cargo shorts, and Rodgers looking all clean cut, preppy and pretentious. I love em both for what they are! I know it’ll never happen, but I’d like to see them call a couple games together, I think they’d have a nice odd couple vibe.

scroll to the second shot.

so not all of the players are taking this time off. this was posted by marcedes lewis on instagram (he's looking pretty fit):

Back