Anna Linsley - Thank You GB

A nice and classy post from the Mrs. Linsley.

Every "moving to Green Bay" story seems to have the same trope in it, and one that always makes me laugh. What is it with these people from one type of suburbia who move to another type of suburbia, and then talk about how there's nothing to do? I'm from the city, I've been to Green Bay plenty of times, it's fine. It's not like getting shipped to the North West Territories.

A nice and classy post from the Mrs. Linsley.

Every "moving to Green Bay" story seems to have the same trope in it, and one that always makes me laugh. What is it with these people from one type of suburbia who move to another type of suburbia, and then talk about how there's nothing to do? I'm from the city, I've been to Green Bay plenty of times, it's fine. It's not like getting shipped to the North West Territories.
Players with families probably cope with GB better, especially ones with young kids. It’s about as Midwest as it gets. I am more city and not all of suburbia is created equal.

Reactions: TW
Depends on where you grew up and things you grew up with.
For guys like Favre, Paup, and others who were country/small town raised, NE WI was paradise for hunting, fishing, and outdoors stuff they grew up with.
Kids from “the coasts” or cities find what GB offers to be lacking.

Back