An Article By Robert Tonyan

wow. i loved this article. thank you for pointing it out. somehow i missed it.

Actually shows a little different side to some of the players, especially #12.

this is the guy that i have always believed aaron is. over the years i've seen people paint rodgers as some kind of arrogant, aloof jerk and i've always believed that was false. my wife works in a couple of very well known places in the hospitality industry in monterey. aaron comes here just about every year for the big golf tournaments. my wife has met aaron three times working as a banquets server and bartender. she has described him as humble, kind and friendly. these are not words that you often see associated with aaron in print.

this article was a wonderful glimpse into the side of the packers we rarely see.

wow. i loved this article. thank you for pointing it out. somehow i missed it.

this is the guy that i have always believed aaron is. over the years i've seen people paint rodgers as some kind of arrogant, aloof jerk and i've always believed that was false. my wife works in a couple of very well known places in the hospitality industry in monterey. aaron comes here just about every year for the big golf tournaments. my wife has met aaron three times working as a banquets server and bartender. she has described him as humble, kind and friendly. these are not words that you often see associated with aaron in print.

this article was a wonderful glimpse into the side of the packers we rarely see.
The other highlight was the story around the thanksgiving meal where Bak said to him "you need to improve your blocking." It kind of reminded me of the scene in "Invincible" where his veteran roommate told him to look at the knuckles of the player across from you. Basically - "if you want to play on this team, you need to get better."

Back