Aaron Rodgers, the Packers and the long succession: ‘Just tell the truth, you wanted to move on’

"I'm completely heartbroken and moving through all of the emotions, but deeply touched and humbled by the support and love," Rodgers wrote Wednesday in a post on his Instagram page. "Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I begin the healing process today.

"The night is darkest before the dawn. And I shall rise yet again."

Pet peeve for me but if you’re going to use an archaic form of an adjunct verb then commit to the archaic for everything.

“Keep me in thy thoughts and prayers… and I shall rise yet again.” Just sounds and reads much better.
He's either Jesus or a Phoenix.

Pet peeve for me but if you’re going to use an archaic form of an adjunct verb then commit to the archaic for everything.

“Keep me in thy thoughts and prayers… and I shall rise yet again.” Just sounds and reads much better.
Well, ain't we the grammer Nazi! ROFLMAO!!!!!

I make mistakes in what I type so often. I don't proof read as much as I should. But, I always like ending sentences the way they should be structured too. ;)

Well, ain't we the grammer Nazi! ROFLMAO!!!!!

I make mistakes in what I type so often. I don't proof read as much as I should. But, I always like ending sentences the way they should be structured too. ;)
Nah you’re all good TW, i’m not usually a grammar nazi but it’s something about the use of archaic words in modern statements gets me. For example my family looks at me like i’m a heretic because i substitute “you” and “your” for “thee” and “thy” in the Our Father and Hail Mary, but meanwhile they taught me those prayers in polish and they didn’t use a 16th century form of the possessive, why use it in english? It’s all a translation from latin anyway.

Anyway bizarre rant over, it’s not the off-season any more.

377573640_857619599067322_3334314907331582519_n.jpg

Does this mean he can hit an escalator for throwing zero INTs this season?

Aaron Rodgers made it clear to @PatMcAfeeShow that he intends to play again: “Give me the doubts. Give me the timetable. Give me all the things you think can, should, will happen. All I need is that one little extra percent of inspiration. Then watch what I do.”

Back