A better MVS at Wr this year?

Terranimal

Reaction score
Be good for Pack if it happens.

Don't know how many know this, but MVS has been working out and taught things with Randy Moss.

Moss's advice is do what u do best and not emulate anyone else, was just one piece of advice given to MVS.

Of course none of this means a thing unless it shows up in real time games.

One would think we have a stable full of pro bowl WRs with these stories..AR on Special K, articles in Geronimo, this and others on MVS.

As it stands we have a stud in Adams and then there's everyone else.

Be a great problem to have if everyone steps it up, but until one or more does, they are just guys/hopefulls

I saw a video of MVS working with Randy Moss. Moss had better moves and cuts then MVS.

Its been out for awhile that mvs has been workimg with moss. Their measurables are very similar. The vid i watched mvs foot speed was way ahead of moss..... As it should be at this point.

Mvs had a good rookie yr. Better then both adams and Nelson yardage wise. The 2 spot is his to lose imo. I hope he can make the 2nd yr jump. The big thing is these guys and AR all get on the same page. There were plenty of times wrs were wide open and rodgers didnt throw to them. Now Idk if it was a route problem or what but I think the group as a whole has enough to be good.

Its been out for awhile that mvs has been workimg with moss. Their measurables are very similar. The vid i watched mvs foot speed was way ahead of moss..... As it should be at this point.

Mvs had a good rookie yr. Better then both adams and Nelson yardage wise. The 2 spot is his to lose imo. I hope he can make the 2nd yr jump. The big thing is these guys and AR all get on the same page. There were plenty of times wrs were wide open and rodgers didnt throw to them. Now Idk if it was a route problem or what but I think the group as a whole has enough to be good.
IMO right now Allison is ahead of MVS as #2 heading into TC.

We will see.

The thing is you are talking about a 5th round drafted WR and an undrafted FA. Usually those WR's do not become pro bowlers (unless you are Donald Driver). Could they be serviceable? Absolutely. The question is will they really be a number 2 WR and pull double coverage away from Adams.

I still think we need to draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round next year. We have not drafted a WR in the top 2 rounds since Adams in 2014 and look what we have. Adams at this point.

IMO right now Allison is ahead of MVS as #2 heading into TC.

That seems a fair assessment, but from everything I’ve read, the Packers want G-mo in the slot and MVS on the boundary to start things out.
Also, they want the WR’s lining up in different positions (like Tae in the slot), so who’s a #2 may not mean a whole lot.

Right now I think #2-6 might not have a lot of difference. Allison, MVS, Moore, St. Brown, Davis, Kumerow not one has shown anything beyond a flash here or there that they can be a reliable WR.

Different system, players maybe asked to do different things, routes / reads. The only given is Adams.

None of it will really show until they line up against another team and the season is on the line. That's when you see how they play.

Back