6 Packers make All-Pro Teams

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, David Bakhtiari, and Corey Linsley were named to the 1st team and Jaire Alexander and Za'Darius Smith were named to the second team. This is the most 1st team players for the Packers since 1967.

Here's how the Packers fared in the AP All-Pro voting: First team: QB Aaron Rodgers (46/50 votes), WR Davante Adams (49), LT David Bakhtiari (26), C Corey Linsley (18). Second team: CB Jaire Alexander (18), OLB Za'Darius Smith (4). Others receiving votes: S Adrian Amos (6), G Elgton Jenkins (2), K Mason Crosby (1).

Alexander was 7 votes short of Ramsey for 1st team all-pro.

I think it’s a crime that Jenkins didn’t make it. He can dominate at almost any OL position, and maybe that’s why he didn’t get listed........he’s simply too versatile at too many spots and didn’t lock down one spot

I think it’s a crime that Jenkins didn’t make it. He can dominate at almost any OL position, and maybe that’s why he didn’t get listed........he’s simply too versatile at too many spots and didn’t lock down one spot
2nd year player that plays at a spot that's hard to get noticed.

2nd year player that plays at a spot that's hard to get noticed.
Could be, and I get it.

But Quinten Nelson / Colts has made all-pro at LG all three years in the NFL.

He got noticed.
Jenkins deserves recognition

When you have exceptional talent playing next to you, the skills you have are sometimes overshadowed, and go unrecognized. But, not to your own coaches and team.

So, no one noticed when Jenkins had to play LT earlier this year (and played it well) when Bakhtiari was hurt?
Granted it was a small sample, but........

Ok.

He subbed for two first team all pro’s this season, when they were injured, and played at their level.

:unsure:
Remember voting is done by media so they like fans can often go for the big name guy.

Back