2024 NFL Season Thread

Pretty insulting you put Jordan Love 87th but a washed up Aaron Rodgers at 20?

Only other Packer to make the list is Alexander at 64.

I'm not concerned with this list. Love was average at best for the first half of the season. Second half he improved - a lot. The Dallas playoff game everything went wrong for Dallas for 2.5 quarters. Love took care of it. Against San Francisco, he didn't get it done. If he keeps progressing like he did, doesn't get a big head, and doesn't throw the passes his coaches don't want him to, next year I'll bet he's in top 10 quarterbacks - maybe top 5.

The rest of the Packers still have to show themselves. If we have a year like the second half, the Pack will get their rankings.

Those lists are meaningless. Where Love stands on this list remains to be seen. He has one year of experience out there, and this season will give us a much better idea as to where his career, and the fate of the Packers, goes.

See it being said Rodgers skipped NYJ OTA to take a trip to Egypt. Have to say that he really could not have scheudled a vacation around the Jets OTA schedule?

See it being said Rodgers skipped NYJ OTA to take a trip to Egypt. Have to say that he really could not have scheudled a vacation around the Jets OTA schedule?
Who cares, seriously I don't care if he paints himself pink and parades in Times Square....not our monkey...not our circus. Jets knew what they traded for.

Someone tried to assasinate the former president on live TV yesterday but this guy might actually be the biggest moron of the week.

Guardian caps now have skull caps to go over the top of them, and make them look more like game helmets. Which may be part of the planning for them to actually become game helmets.

Guardian caps now have skull caps to go over the top of them, and make them look more like game helmets. Which may be part of the planning for them to actually become game helmets.
m15tufgbzj4rnpklgpz9.jpg

Back