2024 NFL Season Thread

Bears are releasing former Pro Bowl guard Cody Whitehair, per sources.
So, just my opinion, I remember Fields running for his life. I'd rather draft some Big Uglies that come have strength, pride, attitude, and desire. The kind of guys that go up to 4th and 1, look across the line, and know they're going 3. Just me, with all the good that the Packers did. Imagine if we had that line.

So, just my opinion, I remember Fields running for his life. I'd rather draft some Big Uglies that come have strength, pride, attitude, and desire. The kind of guys that go up to 4th and 1, look across the line, and know they're going 3. Just me, with all the good that the Packers did. Imagine if we had that line.
I don't think Whitehair at this point in career to sign for a backup. He's past prime I think for starting but a guy goes down can fill in for him.

Bears releasing Eddie Jackson. Going to turn 31 this year anything left in the tank? Last safety GB picked up from Chicago did ok.

Reading on CBS Sports about top defensive FA's could this guy be a fit for Hafley's D?

. Patriots S Kyle Dugger

A quasi-linebacker built to move around a defense, Dugger has made plays on the ball at basically every level, totaling nine picks, 20 pass breakups and 16 tackles for loss over his last three seasons. A team willing to deploy him close to the line of scrimmage should be rewarded.

Reading on CBS Sports about top defensive FA's could this guy be a fit for Hafley's D?

. Patriots S Kyle Dugger

A quasi-linebacker built to move around a defense, Dugger has made plays on the ball at basically every level, totaling nine picks, 20 pass breakups and 16 tackles for loss over his last three seasons. A team willing to deploy him close to the line of scrimmage should be rewarded.
CBS sports FP(

CBS sports FP(
Just wondering on the player if he would be a fit or not for the defense since he seems a middle of the field player which Halfey says his S ends up playing.

Just wondering on the player if he would be a fit or not for the defense since he seems a middle of the field player which Halfey says his S ends up playing.
I don't think so but thats just me.... plus he's 27 so getting towards the end of his prime. Unless he's cheap I would pass

Back