2024 FA Thread

i'm glad we got the two free agents that we did, although i am surprised we could afford them. this is not strictly a packers free agency post, but i am somewhat surprised that this guy is still available:
Maybe he’s asking for too much $$$

i'm glad we got the two free agents that we did, although i am surprised we could afford them. this is not strictly a packers free agency post, but i am somewhat surprised that this guy is still available:
I heard white had a bad attitude in TB last year maybe keeping teams away because of that?

@TomSilverstein
·
14m

Under this kind of deal, Dillon gets a signing bonus of $167,000 and his base salary can’t be over $2.575M. #Packers get a huge cap benefit. He would count about $1.1M against the cap. No-risk deal #Packers can get out of at anytime without cap ramifications.

Saw interesting theory. Brooks is recovering still GB drafts him uses him as 3rd down back lets him still build back to normal and takes over Dillons roll as RB2 in 2025.

I think he signed with the Eagles. He was drafted very high and that still counts towards perception, I think

he's not a shifty runner, but man, he sure does have a nose for the end zone. and he appears to be very fast on the few long td runs in this video. plus, i see he already has the lambeau leap down pat. thumbsup

@KenIngalls

Packers bring back Corey Ballentine on a much richer deal than I would have assumed.$1.28M Base ($155K over minimum)$500K Signing Bonus$220K Per-Game Bonuses$100K Workout Bonus.I had expected a veteran salary benefit deal, but this is a solid 1-year, $2.1M contract.

Back