2024 FA Thread

he's not a shifty runner, but man, he sure does have a nose for the end zone. and he appears to be very fast on the few long td runs in this video. plus, i see he already has the lambeau leap down pat. thumbsup

He’s got quick feet. Cut cut cut. I’ve always liked him, honestly wish they could’ve paired him with Jones.

He’s got quick feet. Cut cut cut. I’ve always liked him, honestly wish they could’ve paired him with Jones.
If we hadn't paid the returner kind of Cornerback we probably could have.

Kind of crazy he did not get any SB at all only a 50K workout bonus.

@AndyHermanNFL

Greg Joseph received a 1-year $1,152,500 contract from the #Packers w/ $0 guaranteed. If GB sticks w/ Carlson & releases Joseph, he won't count against the cap at all.**He does have a $50k workout bonus, so any workout bonuses earned prior the release would count, up to $50k.

@AndyHermanNFL

Greg Joseph received a 1-year $1,152,500 contract from the #Packers w/ $0 guaranteed. If GB sticks w/ Carlson & releases Joseph, he won't count against the cap at all.**He does have a $50k workout bonus, so any workout bonuses earned prior the release would count, up to $50k.
@KenIngalls
·
2m

*$1,292,500 - gets a $140K cap discount as a veteran salary benefit deal.

@AndyHermanNFL

I imagine he’s pretty confident he’s going to beat out Carlson, which really shouldn’t be that hard.

Back