2024-25 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

Horst thinks he's going to do a Hammond draft, and has Giannis' future replacement in this pick. He's mistaken. The kid might be good, but it will only start to develop during his second contract, because he can't hit hoops with any regularity. When he's on the floor, they'll sag off and let him have any shot he wants from 15' on out. He's a "dead eye" less than 30% of the time, which will not earn him many minutes to develop, except in total blow outs.

Bucks sign Gary Trent Jr to one year vet min deal. Good signing here. He could have got more else but taking gamble he can rebuild career with a good team and get bigger contract next year.

Also means Thanasis is off the roster well at least until sometime early next year as he tore his achillies and won't be back to around the all-star break.

Former MKE Buck Junior Bridgeman buying a 10% stake in the Bucks. No word in the report who is selling the shares to him.

Former MKE Buck Junior Bridgeman buying a 10% stake in the Bucks. No word in the report who is selling the shares to him.
Good. Junior is a Buck supporter through and through. The more he owns of the team, the better off we are.

Good. Junior is a Buck supporter through and through. The more he owns of the team, the better off we are.
I knew he was quite the businessman, but in reading about him he's done very well for himself!

No one respecting the Bucks this year poll by GM's have the Bucks finishing 6th in the East.

No one respecting the Bucks this year poll by GM's have the Bucks finishing 6th in the East.

Sadly enough, they might not do better than that. It appears Khris is already injured, and so is our new shooting guard, Gary Trent, Jr, with a hyper-extended elbow. Not a great start, and they aren't even into the real games yet.

It's also going to be our last year having Lillard, and I think the dismantling starts after this season. It's sad how this window of opportunity to dominate the league was wasted by dumb decisions on player personnel, and wasteful trades of draft picks, for people who contributed nothing.

I still think Horst has to go, and hopefully, Junior Bridgeman can throw together a group who can buy out Lasrey and the rest of his cronies. These people are cancer to an organization.

Back