2023-24 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

I watched the Knicks beat the 76ers again last night. Donte DiVincenzo hit the winning 3 point shot to get the win. He had one helluva game. He's had a lot of them since leaving Milwaukee. He was so underutilized by coaches. It was criminal.

Now we don't even have the guy we got as part of the trade where we lost him. The guy we got was also traded away and is called the "floor leader" of the Boston Celtics, the top team in the East.

We need to thank John Horst for making sure the Bucks are the worst managed team in the NBA, from top to bottom. We have talent on the roster, and it's constantly squandered.
Maybe Horst can trade another first round pick, along with Giannis and Dame, to someone who has a 39 year old bench warmer who plans on one more year in the NBA, then checking into a retirement home. It's about what he's been doing.

He just doesn't understand what talent is in basketball, and he keeps hiring coaches who fail to see how they should be coached.

No doubt, at the end of this year, all the problems will be blamed on everyone else, while Lillard and Giannis are held up as having "done their best" with a limited cast for support. At that point, I will walk away from the Bucks, after being there supporting them since the first game they played in Milwaukee, which I attended.

Crappy Bucks returned again tonight after their fluke game 1 of playing well.

Tonight the Bucks starters shot only 31-69 from FG and 13-27 from 3 in a blow loss at home.

It looked pretty bad last night. They were out played through speed. The Pacers were up and down the floor so fast that the Bucks were gasping for air. They just can't play at the speed of teams like Indiana.

Too many glaring holes created by idiotic trades.

Back