2022 NFL News

If Karama gets 6-8 games Watson is easily getting a year

I think the Browns live under a dark cloud. No matter what they do, it ends up backfiring on them. I think it's a jinx that dates back to not giving Jim Brown the money he wanted to play that 10th year and beyond. I think he sucked all the good football Karma out of the city as he headed for tinsel town.

But, that's just a guess. imho(
Owner wanted watson and was willing to wash a year to get him. Also why they only pay him $1.5 million base this year so he only losses very little if gone for the year.

Owner wanted watson and was willing to wash a year to get him. Also why they only pay him $1.5 million base this year so he only losses very little if gone for the year.
Because they did no due diligence on him and by the accounts listed in the lawsuit looks like Houston was guilty as hell in helping Watson. This may get ugly

Because they did no due diligence on him and by the accounts listed in the lawsuit looks like Houston was guilty as hell in helping Watson. This may get ugly
Still Browns get him back at worst for 2023 season. He still is likely a elite QB

Still Browns get him back at worst for 2023 season. He still is likely a elite QB
If it’s indefinite who know. I would he is back in 2023 but if I’m Cleveland I’m pissed if Houston was complicit

If it’s indefinite who know. I would he is back in 2023 but if I’m Cleveland I’m pissed if Houston was complicit
I can't see indefinite that's a lawsuits

Back