2022 NFL News

New CBA ifs the disciplinary officer, Sue Robinson, I missed the CBA change on that’s. Goodell handles the appeals
Hmm did not know that someone else now hands out the punishment

I get the idea. Make it indefinite, and if he challenges it, offer to cut it to one year, and if he plays nice, cut it to one year. Kind of like taking a killer to court.

Plead guilty, and you won't be executed, and could be eligible for parole in 30 years. Plead not guilty and we're gonna stick a needle in your arm, or at least make sure you get life without benefit of parole.

I get the idea. Make it indefinite, and if he challenges it, offer to cut it to one year, and if he plays nice, cut it to one year. Kind of like taking a killer to court.

Plead guilty, and you won't be executed, and could be eligible for parole in 30 years. Plead not guilty and we're gonna stick a needle in your arm, or at least make sure you get life without benefit of parole.
See Trevor Bauer situation. This is the shields opportunity to set precedent

The NFL has already informed Deshaun Watson of his recommended suspension. Per Article 46, section 1(e)(iii) of the CBA, the NFL is required to inform Watson, the NFLPA and the Disciplinary Officer of the “recommendation terms of discipline” at least 10 days before the hearing.

I think the Browns live under a dark cloud. No matter what they do, it ends up backfiring on them. I think it's a jinx that dates back to not giving Jim Brown the money he wanted to play that 10th year and beyond. I think he sucked all the good football Karma out of the city as he headed for tinsel town.

But, that's just a guess. imho(

Back