2019 Week 1 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

Every year is a new year, but after re-watching both games from 2018, here are a few of my keys to the game

On defense:
  1. Don't let them run the ball up the middle
  2. Make Trubisky throw to his left
On offense:
  1. Have a plan for Mack
  2. Have a plan for Mack
  3. HAVE. A. PLAN. FOR. MACK.
Nancy Kerrigan him could be a plan. LOL

Things I'm hoping to see tonight:
  1. The ball consistently being snapped with more that .0001 seconds left on the play clock.
  2. Jones being utilized to his full potential.
  3. A consistent pass rush.
  4. Rodgers getting the ball out in rhythm.
If all those happen, I expect to win easily. If they happen but we lose, I will still be happy that we are at least on the right track.

Things I'm hoping to see tonight:
  1. The ball consistently being snapped with more that .0001 seconds left on the play clock.
  2. Jones being utilized to his full potential.
  3. A consistent pass rush.
  4. Rodgers getting the ball out in rhythm.
If all those happen, I expect to win easily. If they happen but we lose, I will still be happy that we are at least on the right track.
Nailed it Jaymo!

I'll be happy if we hang tough and don't get embarrassed. But we could take these guys. Mitch has been getting picked in practice all preseason.

If we knock them off in their home opener after ending the season on that double doink, that could get inside their heads. It could be demoralizing.

Tough opener on the road. I'll take GB 26 Chicago 24. Bears miss a FG late
I really don't have a handle on this game yet. I could see it's looking pretty good in winning a close one. I could see us getting blown out. The key will be how much on the same page is everybody. I think this outcome is fairly realistic. thumbsup

Back