2015 Rookie Camp Thread

packerbacker78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
  • MM Presser
  • (On Damarious Randall not practiciing) He had a minor thing and we were just being cautious. I'm not going to get into any medical stuff.
  • (On Hundley) I thought he threw with anticipation. That's encouraging. There will be things when he goes through quarterback profiling that we'll be able to work on. He's an excellent athlete.
  • (On rookies and OTAs) They'll stick around next week and join the program.
  • (On RB opportunity) We're in mindset of evaluating personnel. Opportunity is throughout our depth chart. Talked about that to rookies last night, the impact rookies and free agents have made on this football team. You're looking at 32% of your team right now is in that room.
  • (On being selective) Guys are competing vertically on the depth chart and horiontally to be on the 53-man roster.
  • (On Ty Montgomery) I thought he really stood out there today. He has a ton of explosion.
  • (On transitioning to team) They'll sleep tonight and tomorrow. When they get in the weight room on Monday there will be a significant difference. They'll ahve their work cut out for them.
  • (On special teams) I think our process for last 10 years, there's change, it's constant. I think the change of our 53-man roster will be like the average of the other nine years. I think our change is similar (on special teams) is similar. I don't think it's new.
  • (On Jarrett Bush) He's out there. I don't think the No. 24 signifies that. If he did come back to us in the future he would wear No. 24. Jarrett Bush is still a free agent.
  • (On Randall and Rollins coming in together) Especially on the personal side. I think help to have someone drafted close to you and at the same position. I definitely think it would be helpful.

Back