WR’s Peavy, Rushing no longer with the Badgers

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Wisconsin Badgers depth chart was supposed to feature senior wide receivers Jazz Peavy and George Rushing in 2017, but that never happened. Now, just two weeks before the end of their final seasons in Madison, head coach Paul Chryst has announced that both Peavy and Rushing are not with the team anymore. “Right now, for different reasons, (Peavy and Rushing) are not with the team right...

Source

Continue reading...

peavy looked so good last season. really made some exciting things happen. crazy how he just vanished this year.

It's too bad they left the program. I'm not certain why, but I have a feeling it has to do with how Hornibrook spreads the ball around. He had pretty much moved off Peavy, and Rushing wasn't in the picture. His two WRs that he favors are Cephus and Davis. He's also reduced his looks to Fumagalli as well, but he's still getting the ball enough to make him significant in the offense.

Hornibrook doesn't naturally spread the ball around. He likes his favorites because he trusts them.

It's too bad they left the program. I'm not certain why, but I have a feeling it has to do with how Hornibrook spreads the ball around. He had pretty much moved off Peavy, and Rushing wasn't in the picture. His two WRs that he favors are Cephus and Davis. He's also reduced his looks to Fumagalli as well, but he's still getting the ball enough to make him significant in the offense.

Hornibrook doesn't naturally spread the ball around. He likes his favorites because he trusts them.

Per PC it wasn't team related, both had personal issues off the field.

What happens on the field can effect your entire life off the field. I agree that it probably isn't directly related to play, but I do know that guys sometimes allow it to bother them, and effect their lives off the field.

Back