With Their Pick In Round 1 GB Selects Kenny Clark DT UCLA

Wit. TT Picked a guy in the first round to play the position he did in college? We sure he's not getting moved to olb? wideeye))

I agree completely Dubz. We all want to see the big name guy that everyone thinks was great but how many of those guys bust every year? I am not thrilled with the pick but I'm also not upset by it. Give him a year of development and he could be a very solid d-lineman. He should be able to contribute from day one. I don't know a heck of a lot about him but he seems like he has his head on straight, and is a smart solid draft pick.

I still would have loved to see Spence in that pick but I wasn't in Chicago in the packers war room. They didn't ask me for my advice.

Wit. TT Picked a guy in the first round to play the position he did in college? We sure he's not getting moved to olb? wideeye))

The thing is this guy played all over the dline so he is a versatile pick but I have to believe he is the next NT.

And, if a lot of the GMs were as good as they thought...

Just always comes to mind when folks tell us to swallow our opinions in favor of "the guys who get paid to do it".

The thing is this guy played all over the dline so he is a versatile pick but I have to believe he is the next NT.

Ah there is the other thing can play more then one spot which seems TT almost requires of a draft pick.

It could be worse. We could have traded up two spots to take a questionable OLB like some other team did in the 1st round.

Actually I give this a B grade, like a lot of scouts saw his Achilles heal is he tends to get his butt beat vs top OL and also was a no show in big games. Upside is he is a clean team player that won't be hard to coach and mold.

Solid B pick.

Seems he grew up to be a fine young man with having to deal at 9 years old with his father going to jail for murder and not having him around as he grew up.

Back