With Their 2nd Pick GB Selects Jason Spriggs OT Indiana

Spriggs is the excitement pick for me so far. Dude is crazy athletic and a mega worker. Bucky Brooks had him neck and neck with Tunsil for LT. Crazy upside..

Impossible to dislike this selection. We sorely needed a reliable T and this guy is exactly that. I also love the Packers trading up one spot to draft him ahead of the Bears. Such a middle finger to them and their fans. Not to mention this all took place live in Chicago. Hilarious

Because we like him so much, I put it at 65% that he is involved in a terrible training camp bycicle ride fire and loses both his legs at the knee, and has a raven take one of his eyes.

Just a feeling.

Because we like him so much, I put it at 65% that he is involved in a terrible training camp bycicle ride fire and loses both his legs at the knee, and has a raven take one of his eyes.

Just a feeling.
Dude, it's a training camp. Not the Game of Thrones.

In Green Bay, winter is always coming.
LOL! But with the Pack, we also know OL injuries are coming.

That's why I love this pick so much. We needed a backup who can pass block. We have that.

I looked at five of his game tapes, and it was bloody boring. In a good way. He simply didn't allow much at all in pass pro. Three or four pressures on inside counter moves. Got beat wide once. I wouldn't blame him for one sack. Usually made it look effortless. Had hands inside and didn't need to hold at all, and just one false start.

He mos def has LT's quick feet, wide base and balance. Bends knees even late in the games. I love that.

He wasn't nearly as good in the running game, though I suck at analyzing that. Seemed to whiff way too often on inside runs and didn't bull anyone to the ground. He didn't look real strong, not like he'd bench 31 reps - like he did! Maybe he's been wisely working on that after the season. Lower body can use a lot of work, too, but that often comes with age.

Overall: NO MORE BARCLAY!!! pc)pc)pc)

Back