Wisconsin Sports Talk TOP 20 and Bottom Five

Crease Creature

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hello hello hello everyone!

We are about one week away from the open of the 2016 college football season, and that means the return of my wondrous and highly acclaimed* poll: the WSTT20&BF.

I would be very happy to have contributors this year. As much as I love doing the poll, it takes a couple of hours to review notes from the weekend's games (I don't just base it off of records and scores) and get everything posted.

Want to be a pollster? It's simple! Come up with your top 20 (or top 15, or top 10, any amount really) and either message me your list here or email it to me at mhslegionaire@hotmail.com and I will compile any and all results for publication.

Try to get lists in by Tuesday, as I usually gather all my notes and work on the poll that night in order to publish on Wednesday. I usually offer commentary, but you don't have to if you want to participate. I'll throw that in in the final poll.

And if you want to offer your bottom five teams from the week before, have at it. That is usually just for fun or to bag on a team I don't like :)

You can check out some of my previous work by clicking on almost any word in this sentence!

*The acclaim came from my dad who said it looked like I wasted a lot of time doing something stupid. My mom thought it was pretty neat. My wife agreed with my dad.

Polls are due by 10pm CDT tomorrow (Wednesday 9/7/16) so that I can get them up before games start in Thursday

Back