Wisconsin Game Saturday: Wisconsin vs. Nebraska Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under & Betting Info for NCAA Week 12

Since Nebraska fired most of their O staff it will be interesting to see what changes for them in that regard. I trust Jim L to overcome it but that first qtr might be interesting.

Still take WI 23-10

Bucky should win, but they better show up fired up for all 60 minutes

If the Badgers are going to win the next two and have a chance in the Big Ten title game then the D needs to carry them.

The O has been better lately running the football and Mertz has been more accurate. If Mertz can continue to play the way he has then we should be in the title game against Ohio State or Michigan. The question will be can Mertz play well against a ranked opponent? He has not really done that.

If the Badgers are going to win the next two and have a chance in the Big Ten title game then the D needs to carry them.

The O has been better lately running the football and Mertz has been more accurate. If Mertz can continue to play the way he has then we should be in the title game against Ohio State or Michigan. The question will be can Mertz play well against a ranked opponent? He has not really done that.
Iowa and Purdue were ranked and he did what he needed to do. The key is that the OL has pass protected better snd slight tweak to offense

This trophy has never let UW.

258708426_4849566125075353_3628341414173510721_n.jpg

By my count that’s 3 trophy games per year. Iowa, Minnesota and Nebraska. Just leave it at the 2 traditional games. Not a fan of expansion

That's all on Barry, the old Cornhusker, to try and build stronger ties between his alma mater and where he ran the show. I remember that they cracked down on student behavior at the games particularly hard after the first Nebraska game, like they hadn't before and to my knowledge haven't since, because not only did the visiting team's performance embarrass the AD's friends (we won 48-17 and really the game was not as close as the score would indicate) but the students (and Wisconsin fans in general) really gave it back to Nebraska throughout the night and in the following few days.

Because remember, Nebraska talked a ton of shit about how they were just going to roll through an inferior conference, and it was going to be between them and Ohio State every year, and that Wisconsin was gonna be their first victim and so on.

And Wilson, Abbrederis, Toon, Ball, et. al. just said "lol" and stomped the crap out of them. Pelini even called a timeout with 12 seconds left in the game to try and set up a play from the 1 yard line to get the score closer.

That's all on Barry, the old Cornhusker, to try and build stronger ties between his alma mater and where he ran the show. I remember that they cracked down on student behavior at the games particularly hard after the first Nebraska game, like they hadn't before and to my knowledge haven't since, because not only did the visiting team's performance embarrass the AD's friends (we won 48-17 and really the game was not as close as the score would indicate) but the students (and Wisconsin fans in general) really gave it back to Nebraska throughout the night and in the following few days.

Because remember, Nebraska talked a ton of shit about how they were just going to roll through an inferior conference, and it was going to be between them and Ohio State every year, and that Wisconsin was gonna be their first victim and so on.

And Wilson, Abbrederis, Toon, Ball, et. al. just said "lol" and stomped the crap out of them. Pelini even called a timeout with 12 seconds left in the game to try and set up a play from the 1 yard line to get the score closer.
Nebraska the red headed step child of UW.

Back