Wisconsin Football: Bowl game projections before Week 11

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Wisconsin football bowl game predictions before Week 11. Before the Wisconsin football team plays Michigan this weekend, let’s take a look at which bowl games experts around the internet are predicting the Badgers to play in. Even though they have missed two games, most people are still high on this Wisconsin football team and have […]

Wisconsin Football: Bowl game projections before Week 11 - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

What's interesting is that the Badgers could run the table, not be eligible for the Big 10 Championship game, Purdue would get beat by OSU, and the Badgers and OSU could both go to bowl games unbeaten. They wouldn't make the playoffs, but it would still be a successful season under the circumstances.

What's interesting is that the Badgers could run the table, not be eligible for the Big 10 Championship game, Purdue would get beat by OSU, and the Badgers and OSU could both go to bowl games unbeaten. They wouldn't make the playoffs, but it would still be a successful season under the circumstances.
If Wisconsin runs the table with no more cancellations they play in B1G title game

If Wisconsin runs the table with no more cancellations they play in B1G title game

How would that work? If Purdue wins out they end up 7-0. If we beat Northwestern, that would guarantee they have one loss. If Wisconsin wins out, we'd be 5-0. I see no way 5-0 beats 7-0, and plays in the Big 10 Championship game. It's Purdue that gets the nod, and they wouldn't play OSU until the Championship game, just like Wisconsin would.

So, we need a little help. Someone needs to take Purdue out once.

How would that work? If Purdue wins out they end up 7-0. If we beat Northwestern, that would guarantee they have one loss. If Wisconsin wins out, we'd be 5-0. I see no way 5-0 beats 7-0, and plays in the Big 10 Championship game. It's Purdue that gets the nod, and they wouldn't play OSU until the Championship game, just like Wisconsin would.

So, we need a little help. Someone needs to take Purdue out once.
Indiana will destroy Purdue

Indiana will destroy Purdue

Not once did I bring Indiana into what I said. I was stating that "if" both ran the table for the rest of their seasons, the Badgers could go unbeaten and still not play in the Conference Championship game. That doesn't need to be considered now, since Purdue was beaten. Now all that matters is that we continue winning, and run the table. Northwestern is certainly a must win game. I hope they're ready for that one.

Not once did I bring Indiana into what I said. I was stating that "if" both ran the table for the rest of their seasons, the Badgers could go unbeaten and still not play in the Conference Championship game. That doesn't need to be considered now, since Purdue was beaten. Now all that matters is that we continue winning, and run the table. Northwestern is certainly a must win game. I hope they're ready for that one.
I know you didn’t. Purdue beat a horrible Illinois team by 7 and a meh Iowa team by 4. The chances of them running the table was slim and none

I know you didn’t. Purdue beat a horrible Illinois team by 7 and a meh Iowa team by 4. The chances of them running the table was slim and none

As crazy as this season has been to date, I wouldn't count on anything. Who would have believed Mich, MSU, and PSU would be where they are? Then there's Nebraska and Minnesota. It all makes me scratch my head.

The only true elite team at this point - in my opinion - is OSU. Wisconsin and Northwestern? I have no idea whether they're even worth being a top 10 team. I guess we're gonna find out.

As crazy as this season has been to date, I wouldn't count on anything. Who would have believed Mich, MSU, and PSU would be where they are? Then there's Nebraska and Minnesota. It all makes me scratch my head.

The only true elite team at this point - in my opinion - is OSU. Wisconsin and Northwestern? I have no idea whether they're even worth being a top 10 team. I guess we're gonna find out.
Well Minnesota lost 80% of their defense and also their OC so expected, MSU I thought was a 2-3 win team max in a transition year, PSU lost Brown and Parsons they were bound to take a step back but not like this. Actually Indiana has exceed expectations and so has NW

Back