Wisconsin Badgers 2019 Football Recruiting: an early cornerback breakdown

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
With 2017 in the rearview mirror and the 2018 Wisconsin Badgers recruiting class already signed, sealed and mostly delivered, it is truly an offseason to look forward to what is ahead. That’s especially true on the recruiting trail, where the Badgers are way ahead of their normal curve. UW already has four commits to the 2019 class and there is a ton of buzz around the potential for this...

Source

Continue reading...

Bobby Wolfe would have ended up at Texas A&M according to some people. I think he wanted to play for Kevin Sumlin. Since he's gone, he will probably lean towards LSU. He was a commit to Ole Miss, until Hugh Freeze was canned. It appears his biggest concern now is insuring he goes to a program where he commits to the school, and they commit to him, to make him NFL ready, because many people believe he has those tools.

If I was Wolfe, I'd consider the Badgers as a perfect fit, because Leonhard could be exactly what the doctor ordered. The problem is, from what I'm hearing through gossip, Jim Leonhard is so good of a defensive coach that if he works magic again in 2018, there's no way the Badgers will be able to keep him on their sideline. He's going to be offered some big time opportunities. That would mean Wolfe, who would come into a program in 2019, would arrive after Leonhard was gone.

If I was the Badgers, I'd make sure Leonhard wasn't going anywhere, under any circumstances.

Back