Who should the next Packers GM be?

Who should the next Packers GM be?

• John Dorsey: Experienced, history of winning as GM, a haircut you could set your clock to.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Eliot Wolf: Princeling, creative speller, if bloodlines are your thing, great resume paper

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Brian Gutekunst: Cypher, very promotable. Makes a mean macchiato with McCarthy's expresso machine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russ Ball, The Money man in Green Bay

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other, Post it below

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote would be for Schneider. If I remember right, he wanted the job.

I voted for Dorsey.....although I doubt he will be back in Green Bay. Next choice is Elliot Wolf. I think he would be better than any of the others...and it is not because of his last name.

Russ Ball I don't think will even be in the running and Schneider wont be leaving Seattle as I believe he recently signed a new contract. I also don't believe the rumor saying he had an out in his old contract if the Packers job came open. I think that was nothing more than a rumor somebody started that s.pread like wildfire. I don't think we see a different GM for awhile, at least til Ted's contract runs out.

I voted for Wolf...not so much because of his dad but because he has been scouting for years. The Packers appear to be giving him a lot of experience in different areas. My one caveat would be if Ball would remain the money man.

I'm not surprised that Wolf didn't get a GM job recently. I think he only had 2 interviews and bowed out of interest in one job.

It's still a couple weeks before camp, so what the hey let's throw a poll up and chew the fat about the next GM.
Why the shot at Eliot Wolf?

And where's John Schneider? Not that I'd want him as GM, since I don't believe he really grew up in Wisconsin...
john-schneider-the-dukes-of-hazzardx750_0.jpg

Back