What about ML?

GBkrzygrl

Reaction score
I was listening to Wilde and Tausch this morning and one of them asked a question about LaFluer. I think that ML is in his 3rd year of a 4 year contract. How does the possiblity of Aaron R. leaving affect whether or not he signs an extension? If this team ends up going deep into the playoffs or better yet winning the SB and Aaron chooses to leave, does LaFluer sign an extension? Does anyone know how he gets along with 'the organization'?

I was listening to Wilde and Tausch this morning and one of them asked a question about LaFluer. I think that ML is in his 3rd year of a 4 year contract. How does the possiblity of Aaron R. leaving affect whether or not he signs an extension? If this team ends up going deep into the playoffs or better yet winning the SB and Aaron chooses to leave, does LaFluer sign an extension? Does anyone know how he gets along with 'the organization'?
He'll get an extension after this season regardless of Aaron, they are hitched to him for a while now.

ML won't leave you don't take a guaranteed job for hoping you get hired as a HC with some team plus if that team fired their HC it means they are not a good team and are starting all over.

ML is still assembling and building the offense that he envisions in GB.

Why would he leave after this first contract and especially after the kind of seasons his first two were.

If GB were to not offer him an extension (and that’s not going to happen) then they are dumber than a bag of spent AA batteries.

Danno said;

"If GB were to not offer him an extension (and that’s not going to happen) then they are dumber than a bag of spent AA batteries."

Now there's an analogy I can relate to! hof(

Back