• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
See the poll.. Brothers is High in this slot but we need a solid ILB with speed. The others are in line in round 1. If you have others please post the name. 24 hrs to pick our choice...and go !

Voted for DT... don't care how bad we think need ILB, dline is not as set as many think. especially long term. Huge question marks there. Get a guy with a 1st round draft grade in a deep DT class instead of reaching for an ILB....

Voted for DT... don't care how bad we think need ILB, dline is not as set as many think. especially long term. Huge question marks there. Get a guy with a 1st round draft grade in a deep DT class instead of reaching for an ILB....

if we were going to go dt, i would rather take andrew billings of baylor who is a better fit for a 3-4 defense and is rated higher than rankins on many boards.

personally, i'm leaning towards decker even though offensive tackles are apparently not important to superbowl championships.

I voted other. Several great choices available at DT, but I don't see how we could pass on Billings if this is how the draft occurred.

With Billings, Rankins, Butler and Reed all on the board, plus some other decent options, it would be an ideal situation to trade back 3-5 spots if that opportunity arose.

I will go a value pick here and select a player to replace Peppers outside as if he's back it's only for one year and gives the Packers a good future edge rusher. I vote for Leondard Floyd OLB Georgia.

See the poll.. Brothers is High in this slot but we need a solid ILB with speed. The others are in line in round 1. If you have others please post the name. 24 hrs to pick our choice...and go !

If we were to take Brothers I hope TT would slide back about 10 spots pick up a 3rd or 4th round pick here as I think 27 is about 10-15 spots to high to grab him.

Here is the list of highest ranked available players according to the 2/23/2016 CBS rankings:

11) Mackensie Alexander, CB - Clemson
15) Andrew Billings, DT - Baylor
18) Robert Nkemdiche, DT - Mississippi
19) Taylor Decker, OT - Ohio State
21) Jarron Reed, DT - Alabama
23) Corey Coleman, WR - Baylor
25) Sheldon Rankins, DT - Louisville
26) Jonathon Bullard, DE - Florida
27) Leonard Floyd, LB - Georgia

....skipping several players

55) Kentrell Brothers, LB - Missouri

yeah, looking at that list (and others like draftek's big board), i really don't see how we could pass over billings. i think that will be my vote after all. i definitely do not see any value in the brothers pick at this point. and even though the bpa theory says to take alexander, i think we are pretty solid at cb.

my vote is billings.

I'd vote for Billings or Butler. Billings is the more proven pick. Would immediately be our most talented DL. Butler might be a combine darling. The athleticism at his size could be something special. While some rankings have guys up and down, almost all have Billings top 15-20.
In a corner- I'd vote for Billings. Brothers is a reach here. IMO.

Back