Training Camp Day 5 Summary

haven't heard word one on Biegel though

yeah, that's a little disappointing. i was hoping he'd come out strong to try and prove something. i guess the scouts that said he was the better linebacker between him and watt must have been smoking crack.

I'm going to guess that they've told Biegel to take it slow in the beginning. I don't see him being a disappointment yet. I'll make that call after we see him in preseason games.

Muhammad Wilkerson batted down a pass at the line of scrimmage and hit Aaron Rodgers with the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag. It was awesome

Would have loved to see that... bet Arod had steam coming out of his ears... lol

Maybe that's why Matthews is always pulling those hammies. Breathe into it, dude. Hold the stretch.

Heard Montravius was looking better, haven't heard word one on Biegel though.

Forgot to mention that Biegel appeared to be playing well. Thought he had an interception from Aaron but dropped it. Am excited to see if he can keep improving.

Forgot to mention that Biegel appeared to be playing well. Thought he had an interception from Aaron but dropped it. Am excited to see if he can keep improving.
Thanks man! Waiting for Vince to take over the league!

Back