Training Camp Day 2 Summary

Let's just hope Rodgers issues when he moves to the right is just jitters. Injuries can cause little hitches in the way a guy plays, and they can be an enormous difference for a QB.

Agreed on watching AR. But he broke it once before and there were no issues. I think Montgomery is in the 2 minute drill because he can be a receiver and RB. He can be in the backfield or split out. I would not read too much into it.

Agreed on watching AR. But he broke it once before and there were no issues. I think Montgomery is in the 2 minute drill because he can be a receiver and RB. He can be in the backfield or split out. I would not read too much into it.
He broke the non throwing side before..this is on his throwing side BIG difference.

Yes beat me too it. AR has been uncanny accurate and explosive throwing on the run. Can’t take for granted that will be the case after injury. Worth watching

One thing we should watch for, through preseason. Is Rodgers rolling, or scrambling right, and making those throws back towards the middle of the field? Those were passes he could make where few could. That's what concerns me most on his recovery from his injury. I coached a kid who had a broken collar bone on his throwing shoulder, and when he came back he looked the same but the velocity and accuracy was gone when he was moving in that direction. They think it's there, and try to make those throws, and they end up picks way too often, because the ball floats just a little bit, and that's all it takes even at a lower level of play. In the NFL, it's a huge difference in results.

It's time for Aaron to just start hitting the open guy anway. Stop this running around, passing up guys to throw deep. Sandlot football is how Aaron has gotten hurt both times. Dude needs to focus on playoffs, HFA, SB.

Back