Too early mock.

Dubz41

Reaction score
With the season going like it is, why not? Thinking through this without anticipating any front office changes. Anticipating drafting around 15-20th in each round. A couple of defensive additions, but then going after SPEED on offense.
Believe we let Lang go, move Bulaga over to RG with Spriggs starting at RT.
Let Burnett walk holding the door for Hyde! Randall over to Safety. Keep Tretter as super back up. Double dip at TE.

Used Walter's Football for Hgt/Wgt speed and a short quip from their site.
Just one scenario out of thousands.

1st Round
Adoree' Jackson*, CB, USC
Height: 5-11. Weight: 185
Projected 40 Time: 4.42
Jackson is having a phenomenal season for USC with 42 tackles with six passes broken up and two interceptions. He also has returned kickoffs and punts for touchdowns this season.

2nd Round
Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
Height: 6-3. Weight: 235
Projected 40 Time: 4.60
Engram isn't a drive blocker, but he is a good blocker in space and very good at cutting defenders. The Rebel is a fast receiver who is a threat in the middle of the field. As a prospect, he is a similar tight end to Jordan Reed

3rd Round
Tanoh Kpassagnon, 3-4DE, Villanova
Height: 6-7. Weight: 290
Projected 40 Time: 4.72
Kpassagnon is raw, but the skill set is there with a lot of upside to develop
perfect fit as a five-technique defensive end in a 3-4

4th Round
Sony Michel*, RB, Georgia
Height: 5-11. Weight: 212
Projected 40 Time: 4.49
was a backup to Nick Chubb until Chubb's injury. Still, Michel is a big-play threat with deceptive speed. Michel looks like he has starting potential.

5th Round
Josh Malone*, WR, Tennessee
Height: 6-3. Weight: 198.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Malone has come through with some big, clutch catches for Tennessee this season but doesn't get as many targets as he should.

6th Round
Javarius Leamon, OT, South Carolina State
Height: 6-7. Weight: 310.
Projected 40 Time: 5.00.
Leamon is athletic with an above-average ability to anchor against bull rushers. He is a little finesse and will need to improve his strength for the NFL, but team evaluators feel he has the potential to grow into starting left tackle.

7th Round
Pharaoh Brown, TE, Oregon
Height: 6-6. Weight: 250.
Projected 40 Time: 4.68.
Brown redshirted last year after suffering a knee injury in 2014.
Has some receiving skills and could end up rising.

Thanks. I don't love it, but we need speed everywhere. Even the two lineman OL and DL can run. I liked Pharaoh Brown a lot before he got hurt, see how that turns out. Have to admit that Adoree Jackson is growing on me. He's got tremendous ball skills and speed. Built like Shields though, kind of lean. Sony Michel doesn't have many miles on him and he performed fairly well when Chubb was hurt.

Love Michel kid is explosive. He starts at most schools and I like him better then an injured Chubb.

Some have Malone as a 2 round guy. Would like him if he's there late. Good ball skills.

Overall nice draft. I think many are in the same camp of where the needs meet the projection.

I was going off of Walter's right now. They have Malone 5-7. It's been different the last couple years. So many good players coming out, by the time the underclassmen declare it will all look different again. Will be interesting after bowl season when they start to declare.

Many change ahead. Juniors declare, all star games, combine and pro days. ☺

Back