Tom Brady suspended

Of course the real irony here is back in 2007 Peyton Manning and Tom Brady successfully changed the rule so the home team supplies game balls. I'm gonna guess in the near future the league will supply all game balls and nobody from either team can walk off with them to the rest room.

To me, that's just incredible. These are college graduates. Were they all home sick the day they taught science in science class?

lol! Like in Jr High? (or Middle School now) :D

Cold contracts. Warm expands. duh.

pc)

........although I find one guy referring to himself as 'the deflator' to be a bit more than circumstantial. :)

Not really.. The balls the Pats get are inflated to more than the minimum (the texts say as much, claiming one ball they got from the ref was inflated to 16) which Brady wants changed. Someone needs to deflate them all down to a still legal 12.5 ..... Easy explanation :)

No, no, no. I'm sorry; you're wrong.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ally-called-himself-deflator-because-hes-fat/

He calls himself 'the deflator' because he's fat!

:D

This is just the (off season) gift that keeps on giving. :)

That was one of the oddest explanations i've heard.. when I heard it the other day I was like, umm really?

And I see Goodell will be overseeing the appeal, guess he's a little worried it would get overturned by an independent arbiter....

I don't think Goodell is worried. I think this is a power play.

You know, I get it.

My 'first' team was the Bolts 30-some years ago. :) Personal reasons. lol

Been a Packer's fan for many, many years.

I doubt that Goodell is worried.

Quite frankly, I think that he's more likely to reduce the games than anyone else.

I wish he'd increase them because Brady obviously lied and obviated.

You know, I get it.

My 'first' team was the Bolts 30-some years ago. :) Personal reasons. lol

Been a Packer's fan for many, many years.

I doubt that Goodell is worried.

Quite frankly, I think that he's more likely to reduce the games than anyone else.

I wish he'd increase them because Brady obviously lied and obviated.

of course that ups for debate ;):cool:

Whatever Goodell does he needs to make it go away fast... Nobody is going to come out of this looking anything but silly...

Back