Thursday Night uniforms

Toddfather

Reaction score
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...uniforms/7c803be3-1506-4e77-8a6d-bc061f07a2a8

160913-color-rush-950.jpg

So, we now have color rush uniforms. We didn't do it last year vs Detroit because we had a choice. This year the NFL made it mandatory. I am happy with what they came up with. Looks good, and still looks traditional.

I don't like it boring as hell. Would have rather seen all green or all yellow. Plain white does nothing for me especially since this is a home game. All green would have made more since they were the home greens normally.

I think the white is making a point.

Saying to the NFL, we will not buy into your moronic marketing ploy and bring down the integrity of the game.

Oh wait, we have thugs, steroids, performance enhancing drugs, wife beaters, and murderers in the NFL.
Never mind. oops: boxing(

I'm so glad they went with the white! I was picturing them looking like big giant pickles, or yellow squash. :)

My opinion might be a bit biased because I really dislike the 'color rush' agenda. Even a slim player looks like a teletubby in those 'uniforms'.

Last edited:
After watching Buffalo and the Jets go at each other in their uniforms on Thursday, I came to the conclusion that the NFL is in a new business.

Selling jammies!

Both teams looked like little children with full length jammies, including feet on them. Then, when seeing one close up, with a mouthpiece, I thought - "Pacifier!" I figured the next time out someone would be out there with baby bottles with nipples......

Back