Three players — Montgomery, Cook and Barrington — practicing for first time Tuesday night

Great news about montgomery he really showed some flashes last season. He's the third best receiver behind Nelson and Cobb imo

Great news about montgomery he really showed some flashes last season. He's the third best receiver behind Nelson and Cobb imo
Third best with the potential to pass Cobb. Not the deep threat that Jordy is but we have Janis for that. FP( whistling))

I stopped taking a lot of that practice talk at face value in the last 2 seasons... keep in mind he was supposedly blowing up our starting defense in the process of that "great" practice.( he toasted our starting ILB) Sometimes those reporters tend to forget the whole picture.

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. So true. I'm happy that all 3 are back at practice. It'll be good to have all weapons available for week one.

Counting on Barrington to have an impact this year.

I'm not sure how to feel about Barrington. First year back off the injury so it may take him a little bit to get it cranked up.

Back