Team chemistry

An article citing some comments from Dix. I know Mark, Packinatl and a few others have alluded to some kind of locker room problems and this speaks to that.

https://www.fanragsports.com/ha-ha-clinton-dix-doesnt-put-blame-on-dom-capers/
Dix mailed it in the last several games. He was NOT going 100% but rather seemed to be playing so as not to get injured. That's my perception. I like the kid but let's not throw others under the bus when you have issues yourself to work out.

Dix mailed it in the last several games. He was NOT going 100% but rather seemed to be playing so as not to get injured. That's my perception. I like the kid but let's not throw others under the bus when you have issues yourself to work out.

He definitely had issues. What I found interesting was some of his quotes about leadership, youth and some not fitting. Not that he's the end all authority but it gives us a little glimpse that all was not well in Packerland

The only problem I had with his statements are that I used to have someone to look for for leadership. Maybe the young guys would look to him if he stepped up to lead. Not everyone can be a leader on the field but if he sees a lack of leadership he should have been doing everything he could to fill that gap. One of the things a leader does is take the blame even if it's misdirected. Dix is a millennial that can't take a finger pointed at himself even if it is rightly his to take.

If the apparent rift between Randall and HHCD is too deep that they are still holding animosity from the Chicago game in September, can they ever be effective teammates in the secondary? I assume these guys are talking about each other.

If the apparent rift between Randall and HHCD is too deep that they are still holding animosity from the Chicago game in September, can they ever be effective teammates in the secondary? I assume these guys are talking about each other.

An effective secondary coach would have fixed it. A solid DC would have held both the secondary coach AND players accountable if it festered.

Further a decent HC would have kicked the whole shooting match in the nuts if it got this far. Yet here we are ?

An effective secondary coach would have fixed it. A solid DC would have held both the secondary coach AND players accountable if it festered.

Further a decent HC would have kicked the whole shooting match in the nuts if it got this far. Yet here we are ?

Perry as the front runner

Something's wrong. We just plain don't cover well. If it's players, coaches, or the design of the defense, it doesn't matter. Ultimately it's the coaches that need to correct the problem, and insure they have the right personnel on the field to do the job.

I'd guess this problem really belongs on the shoulders of the coaches, but as we've seen in the past, it is all dumped back on the players, and called "failure to execute." But, it doesn't matter. One of the two has to go, if they can't play together, without problems.

Back