Team chemistry

Interesting perspective. He may have a point. Still, it's the job of the coaches to work with the players they're given. It was obvious there wasn't the "right talent" to do the job, and like pointed out, it can lead to problems in the locker room.

“I’ve seen this locker room change from 2014 to now, where I had leaders to look up to, I had guys that I trusted and guys that trusted me; and when I messed up, they still had my back and didn’t point the finger,” Clinton-Dix said. “So it’s tough.

That's interesting but Dix is trying his best to shift the focus off him. I will say that if GB keeps both the corner coach and safeties coach then the whole deal is bullshit. Please don't @ me here with any of your explanations. I've had coach after coach after FB person ( 2 of these being HOF coaches with 300 plus wins ) tell me how poorly our secondary is coached.

The Lockerroom/ front office hasn't been right since the summer after the Seattle loss. There is more to all this then meets the eye. Doubt we ever find out for sure what happened and why.

I've had coach after coach after FB person ( 2 of these being HOF coaches with 300 plus wins ) tell me how poorly our secondary is coached.
I don't know squat about coaching a secondary but I could see they have awful technique. Footwork was always bad. Out of position to make plays. Not physical at the LOS.

It's not hard to see Eye but I've seen(not here) people praising those coaches and saying they would make great DC !wideeye))nuts((

Charles Woodson is one of them.

I don't think MM is going to promote Whitt or Perry. I think they're being kept on the burner to interview with the new DC. If I'm not mistaken Whitt pre-dated Capers even.

It's not hard to see Eye but I've seen(not here) people praising those coaches and saying they would make great DC !wideeye))nuts((

Yes. I've seen that too. I've seen articles say Whitt would be a good choice. I would have to disagree.

What I don't quite get about Whitt and Perry is that for a while our DBs seemed to develop fine. Nick Collins and Charlie Peprah were a good, solid tandem under Perry. Williams and Shields and Woodson played their best football under Whitt. Maybe it's just a case of these guys being good coaches for advanced students, while what the team needs are good coaches to install and reinforce the basics for beginners. Or maybe it goes back to TT and his culture of UDFAs. Coaches can't make chicken salad from chicken sh!t.

What I don't quite get about Whitt and Perry is that for a while our DBs seemed to develop fine. Nick Collins and Charlie Peprah were a good, solid tandem under Perry. Williams and Shields and Woodson played their best football under Whitt. Maybe it's just a case of these guys being good coaches for advanced students, while what the team needs are good coaches to install and reinforce the basics for beginners. Or maybe it goes back to TT and his culture of UDFAs. Coaches can't make chicken salad from chicken sh!t.

Good points rp. At some point though, a change needs to made based on those points. Either get some veteran help in there, or find better position coaches that can coach up the young talent on the team.

Back