Special Teams players

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
As I'm starting to wade a little bit into draft info, I find I'm curious about specific players who are considered potential core ST types. Lots of discussion about GB's hire of Rich Bisaccia as ST coach and how that would require increased resources from the GM, now I'm appealing to the site draft gurus to point out who some of those players might be for GB to target. Thoughts? Thanks all!

As I'm starting to wade a little bit into draft info, I find I'm curious about specific players who are considered potential core ST types. Lots of discussion about GB's hire of Rich Bisaccia as ST coach and how that would require increased resources from the GM, now I'm appealing to the site draft gurus to point out who some of those players might be for GB to target. Thoughts? Thanks all!
Being a resident Draft Guru, I see what you're trying to do here. My list will not come out til a few minutes before the contest deadline.

I question if they even take guys for ST's or because of guys who they will have to cut draft guys to fill depth in spots over being a quality ST player.

Being a resident Draft Guru, I see what you're trying to do here. My list will not come out til a few minutes before the contest deadline.
I'll sign a non-compete, forgoing all rights and privileges to participate in draft contests!

I question if they even take guys for ST's or because of guys who they will have to cut draft guys to fill depth in spots over being a quality ST player.
Depending on how the cap management plays out, their 11 man defense needs may align with ST needs. I imagine there will need to be some significant re-stocking at ILB, OLB and S, and I've heard tell those guys often form the core of good ST units.

Depending on how the cap management plays out, their 11 man defense needs may align with ST needs. I imagine there will need to be some significant re-stocking at ILB, OLB and S, and I've heard tell those guys often form the core of good ST units.
This is true, along with TE’s.

My feeling is they will use the draft to try and plug biggest holes left from necessary cap casualties (and if a few can be solid STer’s, then bonus) and then they will be doing a deeper dive than usual into UDFA types that have had proven ST’s success in college in an effort to upgrade ST’s

Back