Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to me at some point if I have millions and millions in the bank I want ring(s) to leave my family to have also to remember my playing career by.
That’s the exception. That’s not a player mentality

Adam Schefter

During a news conference Monday, Aaron Rodgers spoke at length about the steps taken to improve and preserve his mental health amid questions about his long-term future with the NFL franchise. The comments came ahead of "The Match," a charity golf exhibition Tuesday that will feature Rodgers and Bryson DeChambeau competing against Phil Mickelson and Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady. Rodgers, who is approaching his 17th year with the Packers, said he has focused on how to take care of his spiritual and mental states. “I'm very thankful for the opportunity to work on my mental health," Rodgers said, per @bbaby41. "I haven't dealt with bouts of depression or anything, that I think for whatever reason, are OK to talk about if you're talking about mental health. I've just really been trying to think about what puts me in the best frame of mind. What habits can I form that allow me to feel most in my body, most present, happiest? And that's what I've been doing."

To me that response of Rodgers insults people who do have mental health issues and battle them every day. Rodgers is an ass who is so full of himself.

To me that response of Rodgers insults people who do have mental health issues and battle them every day. Rodgers is an ass who is so full of himself.
You or I have no idea or concept of what his issues are if any. He’s not insulting anyone. Mental health comes in all ways, shapes and forms. I deal with it daily trying to improve both in my career and personal life

Adam Schefter

During a news conference Monday, Aaron Rodgers spoke at length about the steps taken to improve and preserve his mental health amid questions about his long-term future with the NFL franchise. The comments came ahead of "The Match," a charity golf exhibition Tuesday that will feature Rodgers and Bryson DeChambeau competing against Phil Mickelson and Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady. Rodgers, who is approaching his 17th year with the Packers, said he has focused on how to take care of his spiritual and mental states. “I'm very thankful for the opportunity to work on my mental health," Rodgers said, per @bbaby41. "I haven't dealt with bouts of depression or anything, that I think for whatever reason, are OK to talk about if you're talking about mental health. I've just really been trying to think about what puts me in the best frame of mind. What habits can I form that allow me to feel most in my body, most present, happiest? And that's what I've been doing."
Sorry but WTH was THAT? I've really had enough of his BS. Mental health? Your wealthy, marrying a budding actress who's giving you all the booty you want.... traveling to Hawaii and other exotic places and you have the gall to tell me about your mental health? The best state of mind? Put the F#$%^ reefer down and get your a$$ back in the gym or grow a pair and say "I am done".

No sorry guys he doesn't get to pull this card. And I mean that.

Sorry but WTH was THAT? I've really had enough of his BS. Mental health? Your wealthy, marrying a budding actress who's giving you all the booty you want.... traveling to Hawaii and other exotic places and you have the gall to tell me about your mental health? The best state of mind? Put the F#$%^ reefer down and get your a$$ back in the gym or grow a pair and say "I am done".

Tell us how you really feel LOL !

Adam Schefter

nuts((hgh)wacky(

I respectfully disagree. I’ll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back